The Academy’s educational philosophy is based on a modern and progressive approach of providing safe and secure environment for its pupils, and equip them for the world of today and tomorrow; to foster self-esteem and respect for others; to widen horizons and give them the means to reach those horizons and beyond.
CMA specifically aims for the following core values:
- To develop character and individuality in students
- To develop ethical, cultural and creative attitude of a child’s personality.
- To stimulate the spiritual, intellectual and physical faculties of the children.
- To encourage aesthetics and creativity in children.
- To transform the students into meaningful, constructive, true and responsible citizens.
- To train students for life and above all, to turn them into good human beings.
- To equip and prepare the children for progressive society.
- To provide them with a vision that unifies humanity.
- Part of a prominent organisation with sound and coherent support from the management/HO
- Striking, well-structured and environment-friendly infrastructure
- Steermanship of a very pragmatic and visionary Principal
- Well-qualified, erudite and energetic teachers
- Well-established credibility in the surroundings
- Provision for scholarship for class toppers
- Leadership quality developed through Prefectural System
- Creativity and aesthetics is encouraged along with Scientific Technology and Computer Education
- Regular Parent-Teacher Meetings to seek participation and cooperation in the betterment of the child
- Extra classes for weak students to help and eliminate their weaknesses in specific areas, and make them into high achievers
- IT-driven education.
- Digital campus with a Wi-Fi environment
- Teacher-student guardian programme
- Educational trips and excursion
- Shaping global citizens with traditional values
- Emphasis on Ecological, Ethical, Social, Emotional, Spiritual, Intellectual, Physical and Cultural growth
- Home visits to bridge the gap between home and the school
- Air-conditioned classrooms for Nursery and K.G. students
- Well equipped Labs and Library
- Special attention on co-curricular activities like Dance, One-Act Plays, Yoga, Aerobics, Skating, Debates, Western and Indian Classical Music, Art, Craft etc.
- Educomp Smart Classes
- Students Exchange Programme with Foreign Students
- Transport facilities from GIDC, Ankleshwar City, Valia, Netrang and Bharuch.